If you want to support a worthy cause AND have a fabulous time, join us for our annual fundraising event, FinFest 2015: Return to the River, on May 30, 2015. FinFest is our largest fundraiser, raising the funds needed for Jacksonville Speech & Hearing Center to provide our community with quality speech and hearing services. Here are our Top 7 reasons you will want to get your tickets to FinFest 2015: Return to the River.
Top 7 Reasons You Should Join Us for FinFest
1. This is Jacksonville Speech & Hearing Center’s biggest fundraising event. As the only non-profit agency in Northeast Florida accredited for both speech-language pathology and audiology services, we provide high quality care through the generosity of our community to ensure no one is turned away. In 2014, the Jacksonville Speech & Hearing Center helped 5,290 people with speech and hearing disorders in Northeast Florida through professional speech and audiology therapies. This is your opportunity to make a difference.
2. Through our Preschool Communication Initiative, we have provided speech and hearing screenings to 2,385 children at 75 preschools in Duval County. It is our vision that every child aged 3 to 5 in a five-county Northeast Florida area will be identified, diagnosed and treated for speech, language and hearing disorders, enabled to start kindergarten on an even keel developmentally, free from stigma, with their classmates.
3. Listen to excellent live music from St. Augustine’s Henry and the Seahawks. Henry and the SeaHawks are known for their tropical hoedown style music played with passion, sweat, and as they like to say- “sunshine.”
4. Enjoy the beautiful scenery at the Timuquana Country Club. Timuquana Country Club is one of Florida’s premier country clubs as well as one of the oldest in Jacksonville. The club’s location on the western edge of the St. Johns River gives it a “million dollar view” of the Jacksonville skyline.
5. Meet First Coast News Anchor Katie Jeffries and our Honorary Co-Chairs. As our official Master of Ceremonies, Katie will bring her professional experience and pleasant personality to ensure you know when all the special events of the evening are happening. Moody and Natali Chisholm, John and Gena Delaney, Artis and Enola Gay Gilmore, Robert and Margaret Hill, and John Falconetti and Shannon Miller will serve as our Honorary Co-Chairs of FinFest.
6. Participate in an auction to acquire fabulous items. With quality items donated from local and national businesses, athletes, artists, and authors, you are sure to find a valuable treasure.
7. Let us not forget- have FUN! Make sure to put on your best Hawaiian/Beach casual outfit, invite your friends, make new connections and be ready to have a memorable evening!
Make sure to join us on our Facebook event page and invite your friends!
For sponsorship and ticket info, contact Kristen Dietzen at 904-355-3403 or email@example.com.
For auction donations, contact Cathy Howland at 904-355-3403 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will see you there!