Put Your Artistic Skills on Display!
In honor of our 70th Anniversary, the Jacksonville Speech & Hearing Center is holding a #PinDownCommunication art contest for patients and community members. All entrants are encouraged to submit an original design for special edition pins celebrating our 70 years of service!
Voting is Open! (Voting Ends on November 20th)
Vote for your top 3 designs by clicking the link below.
Contest rules are as follows:
- Contestants must be in Pre-K through 12th Grade to participate.
- Contestants may submit up to 2 pieces of art for the contest.
- The deadline for submitted artwork is Tuesday, November 12 at 5 PM. Please submit by emailing a scanned copy of your design to EWasek@shcjax.org or turning in your submission to Chandra Manning at the Jacksonville Speech & Hearing Center (1010 N. Davis Street, Suite 101, Jacksonville, FL 32209)
- All submissions must be original designs.
- Art must follow the following guidelines:
- Include the initials JSHC
- Include the number 70 (in honor of our 70th anniversary)
- Fit within the dotted lines of the button template below
Upon submission, entries will be posted on JSHC’s website and social media platforms for the public to vote from Wednesday, November 13 to Wednesday, November 20.
Winners will be announced on Thursday, November 21. The top three entries will receive a prize, have their designs featured on special edition 70th anniversary buttons, and receive social media recognition.
In addition, we will donate $100 towards art supplies at the first place winner’s school!
Please click here to download the entry form. This information will not be shared with the public, but will be used to notify contestants of their entry status.