Medical Mission At Home
We are proud to partner with St. Vincent’s HealthCare for the Medical Mission at Home event taking place Saturday, April 14 at the Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center.
April 14, 2018
1000 Water St.
Jacksonville FL 32204
- Military and Veteran Affairs
- Social Services / Victim’s Services
- Senior Services
- Disabled Services
- Animal Care & Protetctive Services
- Housing/Neighborhoods & 630-City
- UNF Extension Office
- Mayor’s Summer Jobs Program
- Jacksonville Fire & Rescue Department
- Jacksonville Public Library
- Journey to One
- Neighborhorhood Blight / Public Works
Free health services for people in need:
- Medical Care and testing for the entire family
- Vision and hearing screenings
- Foot screenings
- Skin cancer screenings
- Behavioral health
- Spiritual care
- Diabetes education
- Free food
All services are free and no insurance is needed.
We will provide services on a first-come, first-served basis until the end of the mission day.