In September 2017, JSHC moved to new facilities at 1010 N. Davis Street. The transition to this location near the confluence of I-95 and I-10 has made the Center more accessible to patients. It’s also provided a more professional environment in which to meet the speech and hearing needs of our community.
By joining 1010 Society or 1010 Club, you can help ensure that our patients receive care in the best environment possible by providing monthly support for our facilities.
Questions? Please contact Director of Development Erika Hooper at email@example.com or (904) 717-6930.
With an annual gift of $1,010 in recurring monthly payments of $84.17, you can become a member of the 1010 Society!
Members of the 1010 Society receive many benefits including:
- recognition on a plaque in our clinic
- acknowledgement on our website
- a personalized social media shout out
- 2 limited-edition JSHC Tervis Tumblers
- complimentary hearing screenings for friends/employees
Thank You to Our Current 1010 Society Members!
- Kirk Brennan
- Anne & Marshall Brittle
- Brian & Sharon Clark
- Tim Conway
- Patricia Delaney
- Dr. John Waidner & Dr. Amy Garrett
- Jeremiah Green & Anthony Louis Pauza
- Jeff & Angie Hampton
- Dr. Michele & David Hargreaves
- Mike & Rosa Heard
- Henry & Debra Hill
- Suzanne & Mark Horne
- Mike & Cathy Howland
- Angie Koury & Ehren Allen
- Frank & Vickie Mangin
- Dr. David & Nannette McInnes
- Rick Patsy & Family
- Dr. Rick Pepis
- Myron & Amanda Pincomb
- Dr. Linda & Mark Pittenger
- Ken & Kim Purcell
- Amy Ruth & Michele Sahdala
- Glenn S. Ross
- Lynne Elliott & Scott Shober
- Bill Shelton
- Jamie Shelton
- Roxie St. Martin
- Gretchen Swinson
- Jim & Cindy White
- Bob Whitkop
With an annual gift of $121.20 in recurring monthly payments of $10.10, you can become a member of the 1010 Club!
All members of the 1010 Club receive a shareable social media badge, 2 limited-edition JSHC stemless wine glasses, and monthly email updates about our services.