Give the Gift of Communication
With your help, we provide assistance to those who could not otherwise afford life-changing speech and hearing services.
With your contribution, you are helping someone’s voice to be heard. Your impact will help us to create lasting change in our community.
When you donate to JSHC, you:
- Help ensure that children start kindergarten ready to learn and free from the stigma of a speech or language disorder
- Allow seniors to reconnect with their loved ones with the assistance of hearing aids
- Ensure that those without resources receive the help they need to return to the workforce and get back on their feet
We currently have several uninsured patients on our waitlist ready to begin treatment. Help us help them get the compassionate care they deserve!
- By donating $1,000: Your gift will provide an individual with hearing aids, the first step to joining a world of communication.
- By donating $100: Your gift will provide a hearing impaired individual with a Hearing Aid Evaluation, the first step to reconnecting with loved ones and joining a world of communication.
- By donating $35: Your gift will provide a child with both hearing and speech-language screenings.
- By donating any amount: Your gift will make a major difference in the lives of the patients we serve.
The most common way that individuals give to the JSHC is through cash donations. You can donate via mail, phone, or our website.
If you prefer to donate by mail, please send a check to:
Jacksonville Speech and Hearing Center
40 East Adams Street, LL20
Jacksonville, FL 32202
For questions, contact Jackie Culver at JCulver@shcjax.org or (904) 717-6930.
Donate a Hearing Aid
A hearing aid that’s no longer being used can be recycled to ensure that someone who otherwise couldn’t afford a device receives the gift of sound. Donations can be dropped off in person at our facilities, or carefully mailed in a package to:
ATTN: Hearing Aid Recycling
1010 N. Davis Street
Jacksonville, FL 32209
If mailing your donation, please include a note with your contact information so we can send you a donation receipt.
For more information, please contact our clinic at (904) 355-3403 or firstname.lastname@example.org