Give the Gift of Communication
With your help, we provide assistance to those who could not otherwise afford life-changing speech and hearing services.
With your contribution, you are helping someone’s voice to be heard. Your impact will help us to create lasting change in our community.
When you donate to JSHC, you:
- Help ensure that children start kindergarten ready to learn and free from the stigma of a speech or language disorder
- Allow seniors to reconnect with their loved ones with the assistance of hearing aids
- Ensure that those without resources receive the help they need to return to the workforce and get back on their feet
We currently have several uninsured patients on our waitlist ready to begin treatment. Help us help them get the compassionate care they deserve!
- By donating $1,000: Your gift will provide an individual with hearing aids, the first step to joining a world of communication.
- By donating $100: Your gift will provide a hearing impaired individual with a Hearing Aid Evaluation, the first step to reconnecting with loved ones and joining a world of communication.
- By donating $35: Your gift will provide a child with both hearing and speech-language screenings.
- By donating any amount: Your gift will make a major difference in the lives of the patients we serve.
The most common way that individuals give to the JSHC is through cash donations. You can donate via mail, phone, or our website.
If you prefer to donate by mail, please send a check to:
Jacksonville Speech and Hearing Center
40 East Adams Street, LL20
Jacksonville, FL 32202
For questions, contact Jackie Culver at JCulver@shcjax.org or (904) 717-6930 (Tax ID #59-0970718)
For questions, contact Jackie Culver at firstname.lastname@example.org or (904) 717-6934.
1010 Society & 1010 Club
In September 2017, JSHC moved to new facilities at 1010 N. Davis Street. The transition to this location near the confluence of I-95 and I-10 has made the Center more accessible to patients. It’s also provided a more professional environment in which to meet the speech and hearing needs of our community.
By joining 1010 Society or 1010 Club, you can help ensure that our patients receive care in the best environment possible by providing support for our facilities.
With an annual gift of $1,010 in recurring monthly payments of $84.17, you can become a member of the 1010 Society!
Members of the 1010 Society receive many benefits including:
- recognition on a plaque in our reception area
- acknowledgement on our website
- a personalized social media shout out
- a limited-edition JSHC Tervis Tumbler
- complimentary hearing screenings for friends/employees
Thank you to our current 1010 Society Members!
- Anne & Marshall Brittle
- Patricia Chavarria
- Brian & Sharon Clark
- Karen Hike/JM Family Enterprises
- Mike & Rosa Heard
- Mike & Cathy Howland
- Harry Koslowski
- Matt & Seana McAfee
- Dr. David & Nanette McInnes
- Michael & Julie McKenny
- Jim & Sandy O’Leary
- The Patsy Family
- Fran Pepis
- Fred & Debbie Pruitt
- Ken & Kim Purcell
- Right 2 Work Corporation
- Glenn S. Ross
- Amy Ruth & Michele Sahdala
- Bill Shelton
- Gretchen Swinson
- John & Patti Trevathan
- Tom & Kathy VanOsdol
- Ed & Penny Waller
- Bob Whitkop
With an annual gift of $121.20 in recurring monthly payments of $10.10, you can become a member of the 1010 Club!
All members of the 1010 Club receive a limited-edition JSHC stemless wine glass.
For questions about joining the 1010 Society or 1010 Club, please contact Jackie Culver at email@example.com or (904) 717-6934.
Donate a Hearing Aid
A hearing aid that’s no longer being used can be recycled to ensure that someone who otherwise couldn’t afford a device receives the gift of sound. Donations can be dropped off in person at our facilities, or carefully mailed in a package to:
ATTN: Hearing Aid Recycling
1010 N. Davis Street
Jacksonville, FL 32209
If mailing your donation, please include a note with your contact information so we can send you a donation receipt.
For more information, please contact our clinic at (904) 355-3403 or firstname.lastname@example.org